Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Fiends on the prowl

A TSI sting operation finds how paedophilia has turned into a thriving business in Delhi, NCR and Mumbai. Taking advantage of kids’ poverty and craze for brands and gadgets, middlemen get rich by supplying minor boys and girls to satiate the desire of sick, rich men, many of them NRIs and foreigners. By Abhishek Kumar and Neeraj Rajput

TSI – I have never done it before. That’s why I am asking I hope he will not be troubled.
Rupesh – No buddy, there is nothing wrong. It is you who will have to take the lead.

TSI – Are these children not aware?
Rupesh – They know everything. These children will be with me. Rest is not a problem as I have closed their ears... that they have to be with you people... only thing is that we cannot take them to a hotel.

TSI – Where do we take them then?
Rupesh – Search for some house of someone known to you.

Rupesh – There is no problem as far as they are concerned. Only thing bothering me is that I don’t want to take you and them to any hotel, guest house etc.

Rupesh – If I quote the price, it may shock you. You asked for 1 but I have brought 2 and they are of perfect choice.

Rupesh – Earlier we have charged different rates. We have taken Rs. 25,000 and even Rs. 30,000.

TSI - Then also, please quote some amount.
Rupesh – Rs 25,000.

Rupesh gets angry:

Rupesh – I have done it many times but they are doing this for first time...If I get another client, then also my children will go..but they will not go to any place where I will get troubled.

Rupesh – You are not my first client, I have clients in Canada, Australia, Singapore and Pakistan and everywhere. But none of them are like you who disturb me so much. I have so many clients that I don’t have time for all of them.

We were astonished to find the kids in Mumbai as well as in Delhi/Noida so well trained by their handlers. They exactly knew which questions to answer and when to maintain a studied silence.

But we were still not sure if Rupesh was a hardened supplier of child sex workers to paedophiles. It could also be that he had heard from Maria that we were millionaires and decided to brainwash some kids to make some easy money.

So, we decided to pay a second visit to Mumbai. This time he had two other kids with him. Now we were convinced that this guy was in the trade for real.

Rupesh – For the time being, take these children. Later I will bring even those whom you met before.

TSI – Listen son, what have you told your mother?
Kids – I am going for a walk.

TSI – You know him?
Kids – Yes.

TSI – Since when do you know him?
Kids – I know him from before.

TSI – You know what you are supposed to do?
Kids – Yes.

TSI – Something bothering you?
Kids – No.

TSI – You have done this earlier?
Kids – No.

TSI – When you have not done this earlier, how do you know what you are supposed to do?
Kids – Rupesh told us all.

TSI – What has he said?
Kids – Smiles and giggles.

TSI – Come on, say it.
Kids – (Smiles) He has said nothing.



For more articles, Click on IIPM Article.

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2010.

An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri and Arindam chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist).

For More IIPM Info, Visit below mentioned IIPM articles.
“We will change your outlook” - The Sunday Indian on B-SCHOOL RANKING SCAMSTERS EXPOSED! A must read...
The Sunday Indian:-
B-SCHOOL RANKING SCAMSTERS EXPOSED!

For Exclusive Footage by Sunday Indian Click Here

Outlook Magazine's B School Ranking Scam Exposed
Business Standard Exposes the Outlook Magazine Money Editor
Don't trust the Indian Media!

IIPM enters into media education
IIPM makes record 10,000 placements in five years
TSI exposes b school ranking scamsters Mahesh Peri of Career 360 and Premchand Palety of C fore. - For Complete Sting Operation Video Click Here
Pioneer Exposes the fraud called Mahesh Sharma and Mahesh Peri of Career 360 and Barbel Schwertfeger of mba-channel.com
IIPM: An intriguing story of growth and envy
Prof Arindam Chaudhuri of IIPM on MF HUSAIN‎

No comments: